Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Back to work

I went back to work today, which is always hectic after having a substitute. Why? Not because they do a poor job, but rather your students want to reassure you that everything you do is the right way and everything that the sub did was CRAZY! Yes, every class must give you a replay of the day before and assure you that the sub was CRAZY! Anyway, my Charlie bear is feeling somewhat better. But, Abbi isn't eating well this evening. That doesn't bode well for the night! I hope everyone enjoys the pictures. I'm hoping to add more recent ones this weekend after we visit the EASTER BUNNY!!! I can't wait!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Your children are just lovely!

Michelle said...

HI! Welcome to Blogging! It is the best thing I ever did for myself and I hope you find the same. I was a teacher too! I taught intense special needs. So needless to say work and home blurred a bit and it got to be too much. Now I teach yoga to kids with special needs...it's wonderful...and I get to wear my sweat pants! Anyway Your family is beautiful! I look forward to getting to know you all better through your blog!
Michelle
mom to Ari Ws

Tara said...

Your children are beautiful. Can't wait to see more!!!!

Amy said...

Abbi is just the cutest little thing. Looking forward to new pics! Avery is terrified of Easter Bunny, even though her nickname is "Bunny."
xoxo
Amy