Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Enjoying the little things

Well, I think we've finally dug out from all the snow! It was a record snowfall with a total of 20.5 inches in a 24 hour period! Charlie tried to play outside,but we only lasted a about 30 minutes on Saturday because it was too deep. It was up to his waist in places with the drifting snow. Anyway, we enjoyed being snowed in and making snow cream. It was also nice to get a day off from school on Monday!
Abbi continues to do well. Today, a child was crying and she told him "No, no,no.." That's her latest word. She also ate her first chicken nuggets and some avocado. What a weird combination. I'm praying all goes well at the echo gram on Thursday. I believe she's still stable, but I'm always apprehensive before one of those. I believe I hear my little princess, so I'm off to soothe her once again.
Good night!

4 comments:

Penny said...

Welcome Abbi and mommy to blog land. I hope you find lots of support here.

Tara said...

I'll be thinking about you on Thursday! Yeah for eating chicken nuggets miss Abbi!!! :)

Julie said...

I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers until Thursday.

Noel said...

I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers for a good report on Thurs.

20 inches of snow!! That would be fun...for a short amount of time, hope it melts pretty quickly!

Noel