Thursday, March 13, 2008

Blessings

Thank you to everyone who said a special prayer for Abbi. She had echogram today, and we heard nothing but good news. She's stable and the condition hasn't progressed any since birth. Therefore, we don't have to go back for a year!!:) Of course, if we experience any changes, we're to call. What a blessing!! Plus, it was almost 60 degrees today and the sun was shining. I was able to tour the MMRD preschool today, and we're considering enrolling Abbi next year for two half days per week. I think she'll progress even more with their focused training. In addition, daycare today mentioned transitioning her to the pre-toddler room. My baby girl is growing up!
Plus, I was able to take a walk to the nearby Walgreens with my Charlie Bear for some much needed Easter eggs and candy. We really enjoyed the outing and had a picnic in bed before going down for the night.
This has truly been a beautiful day!!

7 comments:

Laura said...

Yeah, that's wonderful news!!!

Noel said...

I am so glad you got good news. Sounds like you had a beautiful day all the way around!

Noel

Tara said...

I'm so glad you all got great news at the dr - and it sounds like you all had a fantastic day (I love taking walks in the spring!).

Julie said...

Great News!!!

camille said...

Glad it went so well. Great news!!

Penny said...

Great News! Glad you had a nice day

Unknown said...

Wonderful! I am so happy that things went well and you had such a lovely day!
Anna